GCSE results: Priory students pick up results in ‘challenging’ year
- Credit: Archant
Priory Community School Academy (PCSA) has praised its students who received their GCSE results yesterday (Thursday).
PCSA celebrated the achievements of every student after a difficult academic year.
Principal Angelos Markoutsas said: “It has been a really challenging year for the students and we are immensely delighted and proud of every single one.
“The students have shown remarkable resilience and determination in the light of unprecedented circumstances.“
Neville Coles, chief executive of The Priory Learning Trust, said: “A very big well done to the class of 2020 – we are delighted to see some great GCSE results for our students and wish them well in their future journeys.
You may also want to watch:
“We look forward to 2021 with renewed hope and wish all staff and students well for the new school year starting next week.
“As normal, thank you to all our dedicated staff and to our colleagues in the primary sector who passed on these great young people to us five years ago.”
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 3 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 4 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 5 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 8 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 9 Stunning detached stone cottage in sought-after area of Weston
- 10 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown