GCSE results: Priory students pick up results in ‘challenging’ year
- Credit: Archant
Priory Community School Academy (PCSA) has praised its students who received their GCSE results yesterday (Thursday).
PCSA celebrated the achievements of every student after a difficult academic year.
Principal Angelos Markoutsas said: “It has been a really challenging year for the students and we are immensely delighted and proud of every single one.
“The students have shown remarkable resilience and determination in the light of unprecedented circumstances.“
Neville Coles, chief executive of The Priory Learning Trust, said: “A very big well done to the class of 2020 – we are delighted to see some great GCSE results for our students and wish them well in their future journeys.
You may also want to watch:
“We look forward to 2021 with renewed hope and wish all staff and students well for the new school year starting next week.
“As normal, thank you to all our dedicated staff and to our colleagues in the primary sector who passed on these great young people to us five years ago.”
- 1 Businesses refused to reopen after lockdown due to staff safety fears in Weston town centre
- 2 Weston family who had home transformed featured on DIY SOS
- 3 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 4 Winter Gardens set to open newly refurbished eatery
- 5 Calls to scrap housing plan to create "people's forest" in Weston
- 6 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star
- 7 Girl, 11, suffers serious injuries after collision with car
- 8 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 9 Doctor resigns from Weston General Hospital's A&E department
- 10 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3