The Thinking Drinkers promise the audience five free drinks
- Credit: Steve Ullathorne
The Thinking Drinkers will head to the South West with their brand new show, Heroes of Hooch, next month.
The 'alco-demic' adventurers return with a hilarious and intoxicating imbibing expedition in search of history's most extraordinary elbow-benders - and they are giving every audience member several free drinks along the way.
Hoping to help the audience 'drink less, drink better', The Thinking Drinkers will raise a glass to the heroic men and women who have cunningly used alcohol to help them achieve great things
The pair promise: "You'll laugh a lot, you'll learn a lot, and you'll get five free drinks."
The Thinking Drinkers will be at The Hen And Chicken, in North Street, in Bristol, on November 22.
You may also want to watch:
The show will start at 8pm, with doors opening at 7.15pm.
Tickets, priced £17, are available from the box office on 01179 663143 or www.henandchicken.com
- 1 Engaged couple thank new friends for 'special' night at Weston restaurant
- 2 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 3 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 4 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 5 Will garden village be revived?
- 6 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 7 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 8 Worle man becomes South West's record blood plasma donor
- 9 Dreaming of reaching the Olympic Games with Isabel Blackhurst
- 10 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder