The Thinking Drinkers promise the audience five free drinks
- Credit: Steve Ullathorne
The Thinking Drinkers will head to the South West with their brand new show, Heroes of Hooch, next month.
The 'alco-demic' adventurers return with a hilarious and intoxicating imbibing expedition in search of history's most extraordinary elbow-benders - and they are giving every audience member several free drinks along the way.
Hoping to help the audience 'drink less, drink better', The Thinking Drinkers will raise a glass to the heroic men and women who have cunningly used alcohol to help them achieve great things
The pair promise: "You'll laugh a lot, you'll learn a lot, and you'll get five free drinks."
The Thinking Drinkers will be at The Hen And Chicken, in North Street, in Bristol, on November 22.
You may also want to watch:
The show will start at 8pm, with doors opening at 7.15pm.
Tickets, priced £17, are available from the box office on 01179 663143 or www.henandchicken.com
- 1 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 2 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 3 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 4 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 5 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 6 Wind and water sports in Weston
- 7 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 8 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 9 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 10 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working