The Thinking Drinkers promise the audience five free drinks
- Credit: Steve Ullathorne
The Thinking Drinkers will head to the South West with their brand new show, Heroes of Hooch, next month.
The 'alco-demic' adventurers return with a hilarious and intoxicating imbibing expedition in search of history's most extraordinary elbow-benders - and they are giving every audience member several free drinks along the way.
Hoping to help the audience 'drink less, drink better', The Thinking Drinkers will raise a glass to the heroic men and women who have cunningly used alcohol to help them achieve great things
The pair promise: "You'll laugh a lot, you'll learn a lot, and you'll get five free drinks."
The Thinking Drinkers will be at The Hen And Chicken, in North Street, in Bristol, on November 22.
You may also want to watch:
The show will start at 8pm, with doors opening at 7.15pm.
Tickets, priced £17, are available from the box office on 01179 663143 or www.henandchicken.com
- 1 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 2 Puxton Park pumpkin patch now open
- 3 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 4 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 5 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 6 New principal appointed at academy
- 7 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 8 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 9 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
- 10 Doctors could be under pressure if changes to surgery boundaries are not implemented