Gold jewellery and £5,000 in cash stolen from home
- Credit: Archant
Gold rings, gold necklaces and £5,000 in cash were stolen from a Weston home.
Police are appealing for information following a burglary on February 28 at a home in MacFarlane Chase between 11.30am and 3pm.
The suspects gained entry to the property by forcing the front door.
They also broke into a vehicle parked outside the property and stole a dash cam.
A police spokesman said: “We are appealing to any nearby people who have home CCTV and anyone driving in the area at that time with dash cams, to please check their footage and get in touch if they have any information that can help with our enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
“We are also asking second-hand shops and people who buy jewellery from online selling websites to keep an eye out for the jewellery pictured and get in touch if they believe they have identified any of the stolen items.”
If you can help, please call 101 and give the call handler the reference number 5220049041.
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 3 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 4 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 5 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 8 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 9 Stunning detached stone cottage in sought-after area of Weston
- 10 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown