Teams wanted for golf day in aid of hospice
- Credit: Archant
Keen golfers can show off their skills on the fairway while supporting a great cause by joining a new team golf day in aid of Weston Hospicecare on September 26.
The four-person team challenge is being organised by Nick Carter of print firm NJC Digital, and is set to take place at Mendip Spring Golf Club in Congresbury.
Teams of four can enter for £160 per team; a fee which includes bacon butties before teeing off, a full 18-hole round with trophy for the winning team, and then a three-course meal and live music from Joe Malik to follow the round.
In addition, there will be an auction of sporting memorabilia, separate putting and beat-the-pro driving competitions, and other contests and games - including a chance to win £10,000 in a hole-in-one challenge.
There is space available for up to 20 teams, teeing off at 10am via a shotgun start.
You may also want to watch:
Book a place on 07942 728015 or by emailing email@example.com
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 4 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 5 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 6 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 7 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 8 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 9 Family pays tribute to founder of Jolly Dollies support network
- 10 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years