Teams wanted for golf day in aid of hospice
- Credit: Archant
Keen golfers can show off their skills on the fairway while supporting a great cause by joining a new team golf day in aid of Weston Hospicecare on September 26.
The four-person team challenge is being organised by Nick Carter of print firm NJC Digital, and is set to take place at Mendip Spring Golf Club in Congresbury.
Teams of four can enter for £160 per team; a fee which includes bacon butties before teeing off, a full 18-hole round with trophy for the winning team, and then a three-course meal and live music from Joe Malik to follow the round.
In addition, there will be an auction of sporting memorabilia, separate putting and beat-the-pro driving competitions, and other contests and games - including a chance to win £10,000 in a hole-in-one challenge.
There is space available for up to 20 teams, teeing off at 10am via a shotgun start.
You may also want to watch:
Book a place on 07942 728015 or by emailing email@example.com
- 1 Engaged couple thank new friends for 'special' night at Weston restaurant
- 2 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 3 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 Dreaming of reaching the Olympic Games with Isabel Blackhurst
- 6 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 7 Will garden village be revived?
- 8 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 9 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 10 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer