Grand Pier’s Fireworks at Sea to set off Easter holidays
- Credit: Grand Pier
The Grand Pier will host a ‘Fireworks at Sea’ event this April.
Weston's seaside attraction has held the firework show in previous years, and viewers have always gathered along the coastline in great numbers.
This year's event will take place on April 4, from 6.30-9pm. Priority entry opens at 6pm and is eligible through Platinum VIP tickets.
Tickets for the event are available for purchase now, with the spectacle kicking off over the Easter holidays.
Grand Pier director Tim Moyle said: "The Easter holidays traditionally mark the start of the holiday season in Weston, so we thought this would be the perfect time to stage another of our spectacular shows.
You may also want to watch:
"We know from the feedback we receive that our fireworks displays are enjoyed by residents and visitors alike."
Ticket prices range from £9.50-27.50. To book or find out more about the event, visit www.grandpier.co.uk
- 1 Virus 'ripping through' Weston care homes
- 2 Dog falls off side of Brean Down
- 3 Attempted robbery prompts police appeal
- 4 Council says it is aware of rat problem in Weston
- 5 Teenager charged with dangerous driving following collision which injured three people
- 6 Council tax set to rise in North Somerset
- 7 Council reveals cost for new primary school
- 8 Chef with Michelin star experience shares 'ultimate winters seafood' recipe
- 9 Secondary school to expand to allow 900 more pupils
- 10 School producing science champions