Grand Pier’s Fireworks at Sea to set off Easter holidays
- Credit: Grand Pier
The Grand Pier will host a ‘Fireworks at Sea’ event this April.
Weston's seaside attraction has held the firework show in previous years, and viewers have always gathered along the coastline in great numbers.
This year's event will take place on April 4, from 6.30-9pm. Priority entry opens at 6pm and is eligible through Platinum VIP tickets.
Tickets for the event are available for purchase now, with the spectacle kicking off over the Easter holidays.
Grand Pier director Tim Moyle said: "The Easter holidays traditionally mark the start of the holiday season in Weston, so we thought this would be the perfect time to stage another of our spectacular shows.
You may also want to watch:
"We know from the feedback we receive that our fireworks displays are enjoyed by residents and visitors alike."
Ticket prices range from £9.50-27.50. To book or find out more about the event, visit www.grandpier.co.uk
- 1 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 2 Flag stolen during period of national mourning
- 3 Retailers react as shops reopen to customers again
- 4 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 7 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows
- 8 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 9 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 10 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder