Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- Credit: Weston Grand Pier
The Grand Pier will host three recruitment open days next week as it looks to hire 150 staff members ahead of its summer reopening.
Billed as an informal session, a presentation will be held in the Regency Suite at the pier as the heads of various department discuss roles and recruitment opportunities available on Weston's coastline.
The attraction's manager has revealed candidates do not require any particular level of experience for the roles and hopes to see a lot of people interested in the 'unique opportunity'.
The pier's head of operations, Remy Haudecouer said: "We will do a presentation of the Pier and all the roles we are looking for, I am hoping to see a lot of people.
"Candidates do not need any particular level of experience as we can train them. This is a good opportunity for anyone who wants to change career or star ta career in leisure hospitality."
All successful job hunters will be offered a seasonal employment contract.
The open days will take place on Monday, Tuesday and April 24 next week.
To register a place at any of these, log on to www.grandpier.co.uk/events/workwithus
- 1 Weston pub launches eating challenge to win £100 bar tab
- 2 Tropicana announces trio of lockdown-busting summer club nights
- 3 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 4 Weston boy 'overwhelmed' at heart-warming response to car washing business
- 5 Primary school welcomes new principal
- 6 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 7 Doctors urge patients not to suffer in silence when it comes to their mental health
- 8 May 17: What are the Covid travel rules?
- 9 Travellers set up camp on Weston seafront
- 10 May 17: Bristol Airport 'disappointed' with green list