Easter Egg trail coming to Weston town centre
- Credit: Archant
A cracking new trail for families is coming to Weston for one week only.
Weston Business improvement District (BID) has created a new Easter egg trail in the town centre, which will be available over the holidays from Monday until April 22.
The trail will see participants hunt for five clues across the town centre.
The clues are then used to crack a code in order to redeem a special Easter surprise at Weston Museum, in Burlington Street.
The trail has been created and organised by BID in the hope of encouraging both residents and visitors to the town to explore the centre and discover the myriad of businesses it is home to.
You may also want to watch:
Maps are available for families to download from the internet.
Alternatively, a printed version of the map will also be available to be picked up from Weston Museum.
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 2 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake
- 3 GP surgery plans labelled 'unacceptable' by councillors
- 4 Manchester United legends and All Stars put on nine-goal thriller at Cheddar
- 5 Owners address concerns raised over Weston donkeys during heatwave
- 6 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 7 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 8 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 9 Opening date announced for new supermarket
- 10 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
Those interested in taking part can find a downloadable trail map at www.visit-westonsupermare.com and www.westonbid.co.uk