Easter Egg trail coming to Weston town centre
- Credit: Archant
A cracking new trail for families is coming to Weston for one week only.
Weston Business improvement District (BID) has created a new Easter egg trail in the town centre, which will be available over the holidays from Monday until April 22.
The trail will see participants hunt for five clues across the town centre.
The clues are then used to crack a code in order to redeem a special Easter surprise at Weston Museum, in Burlington Street.
The trail has been created and organised by BID in the hope of encouraging both residents and visitors to the town to explore the centre and discover the myriad of businesses it is home to.
You may also want to watch:
Maps are available for families to download from the internet.
Alternatively, a printed version of the map will also be available to be picked up from Weston Museum.
- 1 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 2 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 3 Will garden village be revived?
- 4 How to order free Covid home tests
- 5 Flag stolen during period of national mourning
- 6 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 7 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 8 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 9 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows
- 10 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
Those interested in taking part can find a downloadable trail map at www.visit-westonsupermare.com and www.westonbid.co.uk