Easter Egg trail coming to Weston town centre
- Credit: Archant
A cracking new trail for families is coming to Weston for one week only.
Weston Business improvement District (BID) has created a new Easter egg trail in the town centre, which will be available over the holidays from Monday until April 22.
The trail will see participants hunt for five clues across the town centre.
The clues are then used to crack a code in order to redeem a special Easter surprise at Weston Museum, in Burlington Street.
The trail has been created and organised by BID in the hope of encouraging both residents and visitors to the town to explore the centre and discover the myriad of businesses it is home to.
Maps are available for families to download from the internet.
Alternatively, a printed version of the map will also be available to be picked up from Weston Museum.
- 1 Weston's bodybuilding world champion dismisses misconceptions
- 2 Appeal after biker hospitalised in crash
- 3 Weston town centre improvement works to be 'finished in weeks'
- 4 Weston MP tells Boris Johnson UK childcare is among 'most unaffordable'
- 5 How Somerset's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 6 Extension to cycling route could be approved next year
- 7 Teachers at school take on Movember challenge
- 8 Weston street comes together to switch-on Christmas lights
- 9 Consultation to rename the Sovereign Centre begins tomorrow
- 10 A370 to close this evening for first of 10 nights of roadworks
Those interested in taking part can find a downloadable trail map at www.visit-westonsupermare.com and www.westonbid.co.uk