IN PICTURES: Weston-super-Mare get into the spooky Halloween spirit
- Credit: Archant
Halloween high jinks were the order of the day this weekend as people donned their witches’ hats and splattered themselves with fake blood.
It was all treats and no tricks in and around Weston this weekend as groups of friends and families celebrated the traditional spooky holiday.
The Helicopter Museum proved only the brave could face the haunted helicopter while over at Puxton Park people were dared to handle some creepy-crawlies.
At the Winter Gardens, even adults joined in on the fun, dressing up as skeletons, werewolves and murderers for the Shuffle event.
While Weston Museum invited children to get creative at its craft event.
You may also want to watch:
As the Mercury went to press, children were preparing their buckets and bags to fill with sweets and chocolate as they hit the streets to go trick-or-treating.
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 3 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 4 Cheddar 'pump track' approved and new facility could be in place next year
- 5 New principal appointed at academy
- 6 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 7 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 8 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 9 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 10 Weston families 'deciding between keeping children warm or fed'