Online survey launched for Healthy Weston feedback
- Credit: Archant
An online survey has been launched allowing people to give their views on the future of healthcare in Weston.
North Somerset Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) has started the 21-question survey as part of its Healthy Weston project.
The scheme sets out a plan for healthcare in the area and encourages opinions on how changes and improvements can be made at Weston General Hospital as well as other NHS and GP care services.
Healthy Weston is particularly focusing on elderly people and children.
A series of consultation events will also be held in the new year at places including Weston, Cheddar and Yatton.
You may also want to watch:
A summary of feedback collected through the survey, which will be available to complete until March 2, will be published on the CCG website in April.
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 8 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 9 Man charged with murder after woman dies 21 years after being set on fire
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced