Online survey launched for Healthy Weston feedback
- Credit: Archant
An online survey has been launched allowing people to give their views on the future of healthcare in Weston.
North Somerset Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) has started the 21-question survey as part of its Healthy Weston project.
The scheme sets out a plan for healthcare in the area and encourages opinions on how changes and improvements can be made at Weston General Hospital as well as other NHS and GP care services.
Healthy Weston is particularly focusing on elderly people and children.
A series of consultation events will also be held in the new year at places including Weston, Cheddar and Yatton.
You may also want to watch:
A summary of feedback collected through the survey, which will be available to complete until March 2, will be published on the CCG website in April.
- 1 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 2 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 3 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 4 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 5 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 6 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 7 Weston Town Council pledges to be an anti-racist authority
- 8 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 9 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 10 'Bright future' for Weston high street