Workshops to discuss new medical centre at Weston Rugby Club
- Credit: Studio Hive
A series of workshops are being held to discuss the proposed relocation of Graham Road Surgery to a new medical centre on the Weston Rugby Club site.
The workshops have been organised by Healthwatch North Somerset, Pier Health Group and Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group to enable people to voice their views.
The first session, on April 22, will look at the design, look and feel of the building. On April 30, the workshop will consider the use of sporting facilities and recreational space at the site to enhance health and wellbeing opportunities.
The May 5 session will look at transport and accessibility. On May 7, the workshop will focus on how primary care services will operate, and how health and social care services can ‘join up’. On May 12, a final session will be held to summarise previous workshops.
All workshops will take place from 5.30-7.30pm via Zoom. To sign up, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01934 628111.
Feedback from the workshops will be used to inform the public consultation, which starts this summer.
To find out more about the proposals, log on to https://www.grahamroadsurgery.nhs.uk/
- 1 Weston pub launches eating challenge to win £100 bar tab
- 2 Tropicana announces trio of lockdown-busting summer club nights
- 3 Weston boy 'overwhelmed' at heart-warming response to car washing business
- 4 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 5 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 6 Primary school welcomes new principal
- 7 Doctors urge patients not to suffer in silence when it comes to their mental health
- 8 May 17: What are the Covid travel rules?
- 9 Travellers set up camp on Weston seafront
- 10 May 17: Bristol Airport 'disappointed' with green list