Helicopter museum to host Halloween event
- Credit: Archant
A Halloween family fun day with an on-site haunted graveyard will be taking place this weekend.
The helicopter museum, in Locking Moor Road, will be hosting the event on Sunday from 10am-4pm.
Volunteers at the museum have also created a walk through Egyptian display as well as the graveyard.
On the day, there will be various activities such as a fancy dress competitions, live magic shows, open cockpits, a chance to hold an owl and even a guided paranormal ghost tour of the site.
Visitor services manager Tom Umpleby said the attraction has lots of things planned for the whole family to get involved in.
You may also want to watch:
He said: "There will be live magic shows, owls to hold, a giant life-size marshmallow man, Ghostbusters and a chance to meet Black Widow and her Avenger friends inside a very special helicopter."
Entry will be free for all children in Halloween fancy dress.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 3 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston
- 4 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 5 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 6 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 7 Banwell bypass route chosen
- 8 New principal appointed at academy
- 9 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
- 10 Man sentenced after racially abusing a woman following a collision