Helicopter museum to host Halloween event
- Credit: Archant
A Halloween family fun day with an on-site haunted graveyard will be taking place this weekend.
The helicopter museum, in Locking Moor Road, will be hosting the event on Sunday from 10am-4pm.
Volunteers at the museum have also created a walk through Egyptian display as well as the graveyard.
On the day, there will be various activities such as a fancy dress competitions, live magic shows, open cockpits, a chance to hold an owl and even a guided paranormal ghost tour of the site.
Visitor services manager Tom Umpleby said the attraction has lots of things planned for the whole family to get involved in.
You may also want to watch:
He said: "There will be live magic shows, owls to hold, a giant life-size marshmallow man, Ghostbusters and a chance to meet Black Widow and her Avenger friends inside a very special helicopter."
Entry will be free for all children in Halloween fancy dress.
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 3 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 4 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 5 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 6 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 7 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 8 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 9 Stunning detached stone cottage in sought-after area of Weston
- 10 Former pupils become teachers