Helicopter museum to host Halloween event
- Credit: Archant
A Halloween family fun day with an on-site haunted graveyard will be taking place this weekend.
The helicopter museum, in Locking Moor Road, will be hosting the event on Sunday from 10am-4pm.
Volunteers at the museum have also created a walk through Egyptian display as well as the graveyard.
On the day, there will be various activities such as a fancy dress competitions, live magic shows, open cockpits, a chance to hold an owl and even a guided paranormal ghost tour of the site.
Visitor services manager Tom Umpleby said the attraction has lots of things planned for the whole family to get involved in.
You may also want to watch:
He said: "There will be live magic shows, owls to hold, a giant life-size marshmallow man, Ghostbusters and a chance to meet Black Widow and her Avenger friends inside a very special helicopter."
Entry will be free for all children in Halloween fancy dress.
- 1 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 2 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 3 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 4 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 5 Michael Eavis, Weston Mayor and former football players at pier fundraiser
- 6 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 7 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 8 Wind and water sports in Weston
- 9 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 10 Funeral directors set up new Weston branch