Ghost tours, magic and zombies at museum’s fun day for Halloween
- Credit: Archant
People got into the Halloween spirit with a spooky event at the Helicopter Museum.
The museum, in Locking Road, held a Halloween family fun day on Sunday and invited visitors to dress up in their most frightening attire.
Volunteers at the museum created a walk-through Egyptian display and an on-site graveyard with prowling zombies to increase the scare-factor.
People dressed up in a variety of costumes from the murderous doll Chucky to Harry Potter and the Ghostbusters.
Visitors tested their nerves with the corridor of monsters and a guided paranormal ghost tour of the site.
You may also want to watch:
There was also a full-sized marshmallow man and Ghostbusters display.
Activities included fancy dress competitions, live magic shows, open cockpits and a chance to hold an owl.
- 1 Man suffers head injuries in Weston robbery
- 2 Mini tornado does damage in Weston
- 3 Huge six-bedroom house with flat on Weston seafront
- 4 Banwell traffic will soon be 'a thing of the past'
- 5 Weston pub launches eating challenge to win £100 bar tab
- 6 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 7 Tributes pour in for ‘dedicated family man’ who died in mountain fall
- 8 Newspapers often enjoyed grand town centre premises as befitted the self-important Fourth Estate.
- 9 Uphill Castle run riot in Somerset League Cup
- 10 Weston project transforming household waste into planters to attract wildlife
Fans met Black Widow and her Avenger friends and were able to climb aboard the helicopter from the new Black Widow movie.