Ghost tours, magic and zombies at museum’s fun day for Halloween
- Credit: Archant
People got into the Halloween spirit with a spooky event at the Helicopter Museum.
The museum, in Locking Road, held a Halloween family fun day on Sunday and invited visitors to dress up in their most frightening attire.
Volunteers at the museum created a walk-through Egyptian display and an on-site graveyard with prowling zombies to increase the scare-factor.
People dressed up in a variety of costumes from the murderous doll Chucky to Harry Potter and the Ghostbusters.
Visitors tested their nerves with the corridor of monsters and a guided paranormal ghost tour of the site.
You may also want to watch:
There was also a full-sized marshmallow man and Ghostbusters display.
Activities included fancy dress competitions, live magic shows, open cockpits and a chance to hold an owl.
- 1 Gates to be replaced as work continues to reopen Marine Lake
- 2 M5 caravan park expansion approved
- 3 Finance boss: What services should council cut for climate emergency?
- 4 Man left with 'significant facial injury' following assault in Weston
- 5 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 6 North Somerset runners get ready for London Marathon
- 7 Disruption to school transport due to driver shortage
- 8 Carers complete memory walk for Alzheimer's Society
- 9 Procession held at beach memorial to give thanks to NHS
- 10 Teacher wins award for making thousands of NHS masks during Covid
Fans met Black Widow and her Avenger friends and were able to climb aboard the helicopter from the new Black Widow movie.