Ghost tours, magic and zombies at museum’s fun day for Halloween
- Credit: Archant
People got into the Halloween spirit with a spooky event at the Helicopter Museum.
The museum, in Locking Road, held a Halloween family fun day on Sunday and invited visitors to dress up in their most frightening attire.
Volunteers at the museum created a walk-through Egyptian display and an on-site graveyard with prowling zombies to increase the scare-factor.
People dressed up in a variety of costumes from the murderous doll Chucky to Harry Potter and the Ghostbusters.
Visitors tested their nerves with the corridor of monsters and a guided paranormal ghost tour of the site.
There was also a full-sized marshmallow man and Ghostbusters display.
Activities included fancy dress competitions, live magic shows, open cockpits and a chance to hold an owl.
- 1 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 2 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 3 Covid cases still rising in North Somerset
- 4 First Bus announces major changes to bus services
- 5 Weston, Clevedon & Portishead Light Railway: A history
- 6 Dramatic pictures show garage fire that spread to caravan
- 7 'I had to learn to walk again': Weston man talks of strokes - at 31
- 8 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 9 Tributes paid to 'caring, loving and funny' 17-year-old who died in collision
- 10 Another weather warning issued for Somerset
Fans met Black Widow and her Avenger friends and were able to climb aboard the helicopter from the new Black Widow movie.