Rural 12-acre plot to be developed
- Credit: Fiera Estate
An investment firm and real estate developer is to build a 160,000 square foot logistics unit on undeveloped land.
Fiera Real Estate and Cubex have committed £100million to secure the 12-acre site overlooking the M5 at junction 22 and adjacent to the A38, near Highbridge.
The firm's aim to build a logistics unit to service the South West region as the area is a 'great location' with access to the M4 and M5.
Once completed, the developers expect the unit to hold a rental market value of £25million.
The building will include electric car charging points to improve energy efficiency too.
Cubex managing director Peter Walford, said: "This deal demonstrates our ability to source and acquire prime development opportunities.
"As with all our projects we shall be focussing on delivering a top quality, sustainable building that meets the needs of both occupiers and investors in this high-profile location."
- 1 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 2 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 3 Covid cases still rising in North Somerset
- 4 First Bus announces major changes to bus services
- 5 Dramatic pictures show garage fire that spread to caravan
- 6 'I had to learn to walk again': Weston man talks of strokes - at 31
- 7 Weston, Clevedon & Portishead Light Railway: A history
- 8 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 9 Tributes paid to 'caring, loving and funny' 17-year-old who died in collision
- 10 History of the Weston Mercury office building in Weston-super-Mare