Crews fight shed fire
PUBLISHED: 07:54 03 August 2018 | UPDATED: 09:41 03 August 2018
A fire in a shed was put out by crews yesterday (Thursday).
Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service was called to Bristol Road in Edithmead, Highbridge, at around 6.40pm.
The crews, from Burnham-on-Sea and Bridgwater, found a storage container containing building materials was well alight so got to work using a hose reel and breathing apparatus to calm the flames.
It was later confirmed a small amount of asbestos roofing sheets had been involved in the fire, but the risk was contained.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Weston Mercury. Click the link in the orange box below for details.