Typhoon to miss Weston Air Festival as Marines band confirmed for Armed Forces Weekend
- Credit: RNLI
Two more names have been added to the line up at this year’s Weston Air Festival and Armed Forces Weekend, but a fan favourite will not perform.
The RAF Typhoon has confirmed its list for the coming season and Weston has not made the cut.
The Typhoon has wowed the crowds at Weston Air Festival for the past few years but the event did not make its 2019 calendar of shows.
However the Great War Display Team has said it will feature in the show after sharing pictures of its training programme.
Another popular attraction will be the arrival of the HM Royal Marines Band Plymouth at the Armed Forces Weekend.
The renowned band will lead the parade into the military village, starting the proceedings on June 22.
People can watch the displays from the seafront and the village will be on the Beach Lawns, in Marine Parade, from noon on June 22-23.
- 1 Man killed after falling from bridge on M5
- 2 M5 closed after morning crash - causing FIVE MILES of tailbacks
- 3 Police oppose 2am licence for new bar in Weston over links to criminals
- 4 Burglars target 24 properties in North Somerset area
- 5 Ultimate obstacle course coming to Weston
- 6 PICTURES: More details of Weston's See Monster revealed
- 7 Thatchers is looking for new recruits to join cider business
- 8 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 9 Somerset MP defends PM attending Downing Street 'party' after 'busy day'
- 10 Martin Kemp to play 1980s tunes in Weston this weekend
The Red Arrows’ return has been confirmed.