Typhoon to miss Weston Air Festival as Marines band confirmed for Armed Forces Weekend
- Credit: RNLI
Two more names have been added to the line up at this year’s Weston Air Festival and Armed Forces Weekend, but a fan favourite will not perform.
The RAF Typhoon has confirmed its list for the coming season and Weston has not made the cut.
The Typhoon has wowed the crowds at Weston Air Festival for the past few years but the event did not make its 2019 calendar of shows.
However the Great War Display Team has said it will feature in the show after sharing pictures of its training programme.
Another popular attraction will be the arrival of the HM Royal Marines Band Plymouth at the Armed Forces Weekend.
You may also want to watch:
The renowned band will lead the parade into the military village, starting the proceedings on June 22.
People can watch the displays from the seafront and the village will be on the Beach Lawns, in Marine Parade, from noon on June 22-23.
- 1 Man left with 'significant facial injury' following assault in Weston
- 2 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 3 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 4 Family-run business opens new tile and paving showroom
- 5 Entries open for Christmas Cracker race on Weston beach
- 6 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 7 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 8 Hornets' Richardson doesn't take notice of results ahead of Old Centralians
- 9 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 10 Last chance to share your views on proposed relocation of Weston GP practice
The Red Arrows’ return has been confirmed.