Typhoon to miss Weston Air Festival as Marines band confirmed for Armed Forces Weekend
- Credit: RNLI
Two more names have been added to the line up at this year’s Weston Air Festival and Armed Forces Weekend, but a fan favourite will not perform.
The RAF Typhoon has confirmed its list for the coming season and Weston has not made the cut.
The Typhoon has wowed the crowds at Weston Air Festival for the past few years but the event did not make its 2019 calendar of shows.
However the Great War Display Team has said it will feature in the show after sharing pictures of its training programme.
Another popular attraction will be the arrival of the HM Royal Marines Band Plymouth at the Armed Forces Weekend.
You may also want to watch:
The renowned band will lead the parade into the military village, starting the proceedings on June 22.
People can watch the displays from the seafront and the village will be on the Beach Lawns, in Marine Parade, from noon on June 22-23.
- 1 Man suffers head injuries in Weston robbery
- 2 Banwell traffic will soon be 'a thing of the past'
- 3 May 17: Village café and sustainable shop to reopen
- 4 Weston shopfront restored to its former glory
- 5 Newspapers often enjoyed grand town centre premises as befitted the self-important Fourth Estate.
- 6 Mini tornado does damage in Weston
- 7 May 17: Which pubs are reopening across Weston?
- 8 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 9 Huge six-bedroom house with flat on Weston seafront
- 10 Weston project transforming household waste into planters to attract wildlife
The Red Arrows’ return has been confirmed.