Holistic and craft fair heads to the Royal Hotel
- Credit: Archant
People flocked to Weston on Saturday for a day of alternative therapy, spiritualism and traditional crafts from around the world.
More than 100 people attended A Winter Festival of Love and Light, holistic and craft fair at the Royal Hotel which brought together local mediums, healers and psychics offering their services under one roof.
The event featured 21 stalls offering everything from traditional tarot readings, and various forms of healing, to stalls offering jewellery, Indian pillows, and Himalayan salt lamps.
A tombola in aid of charity Feed the Homeless raised £147.
Organiser Sammie Winter said: “It was a really nice day, we were worried that the rain would put people off but they came anyway.
You may also want to watch:
“We were really happy with the response we got from both the public and stall holders and look forward to putting on the next event in the new year.”
- 1 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 2 Weston gymnast, 15, makes GB history
- 3 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 4 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 5 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 6 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
- 7 Pretty character cottage in rural village
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Mayor quizzed by Weston's youngest reporters