Holistic and craft fair heads to the Royal Hotel
- Credit: Archant
People flocked to Weston on Saturday for a day of alternative therapy, spiritualism and traditional crafts from around the world.
More than 100 people attended A Winter Festival of Love and Light, holistic and craft fair at the Royal Hotel which brought together local mediums, healers and psychics offering their services under one roof.
The event featured 21 stalls offering everything from traditional tarot readings, and various forms of healing, to stalls offering jewellery, Indian pillows, and Himalayan salt lamps.
A tombola in aid of charity Feed the Homeless raised £147.
Organiser Sammie Winter said: “It was a really nice day, we were worried that the rain would put people off but they came anyway.
You may also want to watch:
“We were really happy with the response we got from both the public and stall holders and look forward to putting on the next event in the new year.”
- 1 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 2 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 3 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 4 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 5 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 6 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 7 Wind and water sports in Weston
- 8 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 9 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 10 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset