House left severly damaged after blaze
4pm 01.11.07 - FIRE crews were called to a house fire in Brent Knoll last night (Wed), which left two residents needing treatment for smoke inhalation.
FIRE crews were called to a house fire in Brent Knoll last night (Wed), which left two residents needing treatment for smoke inhalation.
Engines from Weston, Burnham and Bridgwater attended the blaze in Station Road, at around 5.30pm.
The fire was put out but 90 per cent of the property was damaged by fire, heat and smoke.
One resident also had to be treated for shock.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- 1 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 2 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 3 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 4 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 5 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 6 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 7 Jon Sevink from The Levellers to perform in Weston park
- 8 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 9 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 10 Party in the Park event returns to Weston