Changes to housing solutions service in North Somerset
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
North Somerset Council's housing solutions service is moving to a new system this month.
The current HomeChoice website, including the application form and bidding system, will be replaced with a different one.
All applicants will need to re-register their households and applications on the new system by December 23 as information cannot be transferred across.
If people do not re-register, their applications will be closed and they will have to register as new applicants.
The authority is moving to a new system known as the Housing Jigsaw, which will enable people to manage homeless and social housing applications through a single customer portal to make the service more streamlined.
People who register by December 23 will be able to keep their original registration date, banding and banding effective date, meaning there will be no change to their level of priority on the register.
For more details, log on to northsomerset.housingjigsaw.co.uk/
- 1 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 2 Man charged in connection with county lines drug dealing in Weston
- 3 Weston accountant sees business thrive during lockdowns
- 4 Civic society 'appalled' by new health centre proposed site
- 5 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 6 Secondary school to expand to second site expected to cost £30million
- 7 Virus 'ripping through' Weston care homes
- 8 Council says it is aware of rat problem in Weston
- 9 Housing development for greenfield site in Nailsea approved
- 10 Attempted robbery prompts police appeal