How to cure a hangover
ENERGETIC revellers can don their trainers and clear their heads on New Year s Day.
ENERGETIC revellers can don their trainers and clear their heads on New Year's Day.
Weston Athletics Club's annual Hangover 10k Run will kick off at 11am.
Competitors are being asked to head down to Kewstoke Village Hall in Crookes Lane to wait for starters orders.
Keen sports men and women will be taken on a 10km route around the Sand Bay area and will be raising money for charities, to be decided in January.
You may also want to watch:
There are only 250 places available and there will be prizes for the winners of each category. For more details and to fill in an entry form log onto www.westonac.co.uk.
- 1 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 2 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 3 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
- 4 Weston's Marine Lake to remain closed due to safety concerns
- 5 Water Adventure Play Park's water is off again
- 6 Pub fun day raises hundreds of pounds for charities
- 7 Weston is a 'really great place to invest'
- 8 Council plea to public as services impacted by pingdemic
- 9 Weston's youngest graffiti artist helps football club with mural
- 10 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare