Appeal to trace two witnesses following burglary
- Credit: Archant
Police are attempting to trace two people who may be key witnesses to a burglary.
Between about 3.15-4.30pm on August 5, a substantial amount of cash plus jewellery and electrical items were taken from a Chinese takeaway and the adjoining flat in Main Road, in Hutton.
Police have conducted house-to-house enquiries and have obtained dash cam footage taken at the time of the incident.
The footage shows a light blue Hyundai i30 N outside the takeaway at the time of the burglary.
It also shows a man walking along the road in the direction of the takeaway and a woman stood outside the takeaway as the Hyundai stops.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: “We are particularly keen to speak to these individuals as they may have crucial information to assist in our investigation.
“If you have any information regarding this incident, contact the police on 101, quoting the reference number 5220175601.
- 1 Man suffers head injuries in Weston robbery
- 2 Mini tornado does damage in Weston
- 3 Huge six-bedroom house with flat on Weston seafront
- 4 Banwell traffic will soon be 'a thing of the past'
- 5 Weston pub launches eating challenge to win £100 bar tab
- 6 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 7 Tributes pour in for ‘dedicated family man’ who died in mountain fall
- 8 Weston project transforming household waste into planters to attract wildlife
- 9 Newspapers often enjoyed grand town centre premises as befitted the self-important Fourth Estate.
- 10 Uphill Castle run riot in Somerset League Cup
“Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111, or on their online form. No personal details are taken, and they will never trace your call.”