iWitness24 readers take stunning images of Weston basked in sunlight
- Credit: Derek Hitchins
Readers of the Weston Midweek and Mercury have sent in captivating pictures of the town basked in sunlight for this week’s iWitness24.
Temperatures reached the high teens in Weston at the end of last month, and people were keen to show-off their photography skills.
Derek Hitchins took a colourful snapshot of the town’s SeaQuarium, which faces an uncertain future with consultations underway.
Nick Page Hayman took a serene picture of the RNLI out on a training day at sea.
Natalie Butler sent in an image of spring flowers on a hillside.
You may also want to watch:
She also sent in a picture of a bright purple flower in bloom.
John Stephenson took a stunning photo between Uphill Beacon and the village church.
- 1 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 2 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 3 Will garden village be revived?
- 4 How to order free Covid home tests
- 5 Flag stolen during period of national mourning
- 6 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 7 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 8 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows
- 9 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 10 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
Zara Britton sent in a snapshot of her daughters with the family dog.
And Ruth Mountstephens took a calming image of the Weston’s Grand Pier.