iWitness24 readers take stunning images of Weston basked in sunlight
- Credit: Derek Hitchins
Readers of the Weston Midweek and Mercury have sent in captivating pictures of the town basked in sunlight for this week’s iWitness24.
Temperatures reached the high teens in Weston at the end of last month, and people were keen to show-off their photography skills.
Derek Hitchins took a colourful snapshot of the town’s SeaQuarium, which faces an uncertain future with consultations underway.
Nick Page Hayman took a serene picture of the RNLI out on a training day at sea.
Natalie Butler sent in an image of spring flowers on a hillside.
You may also want to watch:
She also sent in a picture of a bright purple flower in bloom.
John Stephenson took a stunning photo between Uphill Beacon and the village church.
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 2 GP surgery plans labelled 'unacceptable' by councillors
- 3 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake
- 4 Manchester United legends and All Stars put on nine-goal thriller at Cheddar
- 5 Owners address concerns raised over Weston donkeys during heatwave
- 6 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 7 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 8 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 9 Opening date announced for new supermarket
- 10 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
Zara Britton sent in a snapshot of her daughters with the family dog.
And Ruth Mountstephens took a calming image of the Weston’s Grand Pier.