iWitness24 readers take stunning images of Weston basked in sunlight
- Credit: Derek Hitchins
Readers of the Weston Midweek and Mercury have sent in captivating pictures of the town basked in sunlight for this week’s iWitness24.
Temperatures reached the high teens in Weston at the end of last month, and people were keen to show-off their photography skills.
Derek Hitchins took a colourful snapshot of the town’s SeaQuarium, which faces an uncertain future with consultations underway.
Nick Page Hayman took a serene picture of the RNLI out on a training day at sea.
Natalie Butler sent in an image of spring flowers on a hillside.
She also sent in a picture of a bright purple flower in bloom.
John Stephenson took a stunning photo between Uphill Beacon and the village church.
- 1 Rat-infested house used for drug dealing boarded up
- 2 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 3 Weston business launches recruitment drive
- 4 Weston primary school students 'heartbroken' after vandals strike
- 5 How you can keep your mobile charged at Glastonbury 2022
- 6 Public urged to review sites allocated for housing in North Somerset
- 7 HGV crashes into BUILDING in Banwell
- 8 Teen, 16, among football fans BANNED from matches
- 9 Weston's new mayor and deputy formally elected at council ceremony
- 10 Grand Pier unveils jam-packed Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
Zara Britton sent in a snapshot of her daughters with the family dog.
And Ruth Mountstephens took a calming image of the Weston’s Grand Pier.