iWitness24 readers take stunning images of Weston basked in sunlight
- Credit: Derek Hitchins
Readers of the Weston Midweek and Mercury have sent in captivating pictures of the town basked in sunlight for this week’s iWitness24.
Temperatures reached the high teens in Weston at the end of last month, and people were keen to show-off their photography skills.
Derek Hitchins took a colourful snapshot of the town’s SeaQuarium, which faces an uncertain future with consultations underway.
Nick Page Hayman took a serene picture of the RNLI out on a training day at sea.
Natalie Butler sent in an image of spring flowers on a hillside.
You may also want to watch:
She also sent in a picture of a bright purple flower in bloom.
John Stephenson took a stunning photo between Uphill Beacon and the village church.
- 1 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 2 Weston gymnast, 15, makes GB history
- 3 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 4 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 5 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
- 8 Pretty character cottage in rural village
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
Zara Britton sent in a snapshot of her daughters with the family dog.
And Ruth Mountstephens took a calming image of the Weston’s Grand Pier.