In Cider Festival celebrates successful second year
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of people flocked to In Cider Festival at the weekend.
Revellers arrived in their droves at Sand Bay Holiday Village, in Kewstoke, in fancy dress to the event, which took place across Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
More than 20 popular bands including The Leylines, The Communicators and Headsticks performed at the festival, which organisers say went 'like a dream'.
A spokesman for the event said: "What an utterly beautiful weekend with the best festival-goers in the world, we hope you all had a great weekend."
"We'd also like to say a big thank you to everyone who donated to the Foodbank drop at In Cider Festival on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
"Your generosity will make a big difference to people living in poverty.
"Many thanks to The Leylines for organising the collection and distribution, and Ferocious Dog and their fans for the inspiration."
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 4 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 5 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 6 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 7 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 8 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 9 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 10 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years