In Cider Festival celebrates successful second year
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of people flocked to In Cider Festival at the weekend.
Revellers arrived in their droves at Sand Bay Holiday Village, in Kewstoke, in fancy dress to the event, which took place across Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
More than 20 popular bands including The Leylines, The Communicators and Headsticks performed at the festival, which organisers say went 'like a dream'.
A spokesman for the event said: "What an utterly beautiful weekend with the best festival-goers in the world, we hope you all had a great weekend."
"We'd also like to say a big thank you to everyone who donated to the Foodbank drop at In Cider Festival on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
"Your generosity will make a big difference to people living in poverty.
"Many thanks to The Leylines for organising the collection and distribution, and Ferocious Dog and their fans for the inspiration."
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 7 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 8 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 9 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 10 Restart grant for businesses re-opening after lockdown