Pop-up shops by independent business to take over the Sovereign Centre
- Credit: Archant
A group of independent business will be hosting a variety of pop-up shops starting this weekend.
Weston Collective, will be in the Sovereign Shopping Centre, from Saturday until December 20, from 8.30am-6.30pm.
There will be a variety of pop-up shops, selling items including chocolate, hand-made glass, pottery, felting, clothing, hand-made wooden goods and more.
On Sunday, there will be a plant-based pop-up called Little Loves in the food hall and there will also be live music from the Worle Wind Concert Band at noon.
Hutton Primary School Choir will be singing to shoppers on Wednesday, before King Alfred School's concert band performs on December 19.
Chase from Paw Patrol will be holding meet and greets on December 21 from 10.30am-3.30pm.
Jon Walton, general manager of the Sovereign Shopping Centre, said: "We intend to support more initiatives like this in the future.
- 1 Weston drug dealer jailed for 42 months
- 2 Dog found in hedge now looking for forever home
- 3 Man involved in 17-hour stand-off with police in Weston named locally
- 4 Suspected drug trafficker from Weston named in most wanted campaign
- 5 Plan for 2,800-home development would see 'Banwell Bypass' built
- 6 Luke Stillwell charged over Turnock Gardens incident
- 7 Weston town centre car park closed for 'essential maintenance'
- 8 Sovereign Centre's fridge of free stuff officially opened
- 9 One quarter of new homes in Haywood Village bought by Bristolians
- 10 Sainsbury's propose 9,000 sq.ft North Somerset store
"It is what the High Street needs."