Pop-up shops by independent business to take over the Sovereign Centre
- Credit: Archant
A group of independent business will be hosting a variety of pop-up shops starting this weekend.
Weston Collective, will be in the Sovereign Shopping Centre, from Saturday until December 20, from 8.30am-6.30pm.
There will be a variety of pop-up shops, selling items including chocolate, hand-made glass, pottery, felting, clothing, hand-made wooden goods and more.
On Sunday, there will be a plant-based pop-up called Little Loves in the food hall and there will also be live music from the Worle Wind Concert Band at noon.
Hutton Primary School Choir will be singing to shoppers on Wednesday, before King Alfred School's concert band performs on December 19.
You may also want to watch:
Chase from Paw Patrol will be holding meet and greets on December 21 from 10.30am-3.30pm.
Jon Walton, general manager of the Sovereign Shopping Centre, said: "We intend to support more initiatives like this in the future.
- 1 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 4 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 5 Bake Off stars to host afternoon tea in North Somerset this weekend
- 6 Two free festivals to bring top acts and 'extraordinary events' to Weston
- 7 Day of Ibiza club classics to be performed in Weston this weekend
- 8 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston
- 9 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 10 Children encouraged to take up Covid jab
"It is what the High Street needs."