Pop-up shops by independent business to take over the Sovereign Centre
- Credit: Archant
A group of independent business will be hosting a variety of pop-up shops starting this weekend.
Weston Collective, will be in the Sovereign Shopping Centre, from Saturday until December 20, from 8.30am-6.30pm.
There will be a variety of pop-up shops, selling items including chocolate, hand-made glass, pottery, felting, clothing, hand-made wooden goods and more.
On Sunday, there will be a plant-based pop-up called Little Loves in the food hall and there will also be live music from the Worle Wind Concert Band at noon.
Hutton Primary School Choir will be singing to shoppers on Wednesday, before King Alfred School's concert band performs on December 19.
Chase from Paw Patrol will be holding meet and greets on December 21 from 10.30am-3.30pm.
Jon Walton, general manager of the Sovereign Shopping Centre, said: "We intend to support more initiatives like this in the future.
- 1 WATCH: Moment unlikely heroine saves the day at Weston Air Show
- 2 PICTURES: Weston Air Festival and Armed Forces Weekend 2022
- 3 Police appeal after acid attack on woman in Weston
- 4 Fears Weston will be UK 'laughing stock' if See Monster delayed until September
- 5 Masonic lodge donates to Weston's RNLI
- 6 Councillor heralds Marine Lake revamp a 'huge success'
- 7 New coastal path linking Brean to Sand Bay opens
- 8 IN THE DOCK: Man fined FOUR TIMES for speeding in six weeks
- 9 Residents slam developer's "wanton vandalism" destroying Medieval landmark
- 10 North Somerset Council to approve historic bus improvement plan
"It is what the High Street needs."