Wintery scenes submitted to iWitness
- Credit: Roger Fry
Wildlife and wintry vistas were the order of the day in this week’s round-up of pictures sent to iWitness by Weston’s talented photographers.
First up, Rodger Fry took this painterly picture of a winters sunset over Weston.
Rob Blamire snapped this chaffinch busily feasting on the contents of his garden bird feeder.
Jaqueline Caven captured a great white egret taking flight over a Somerset lake.
The Grand Pier at night was the focus of this cleverly shot snap by Sean Bawden, not bad for a first attempt.
You may also want to watch:
Waves crashed against the sea wall in Laura Szymanska’s picture taken on a stormy January day.
Paul Cowles took this etherial long exposure shot of Weston beach at twilight,
- 1 Engaged couple thank new friends for 'special' night at Weston restaurant
- 2 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 3 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 4 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 5 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 6 Will garden village be revived?
- 7 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 8 Dreaming of reaching the Olympic Games with Isabel Blackhurst
- 9 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 10 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
Finally, Jaqueline also took this superb shot of the underside of the pier during a seafront walk on a blustery winter’s day.