Beautiful pictures of Weston sunsets feature in iWitness24 spread
- Credit: Derek Hitchins
Weston beach sunsets feature in this week’s iWitness24 photos.
Derek Hitchins captured a striking image of the sun setting behind Steep Holm Island and Weston's Grand Pier, which he has creatively named 'nature's paint pot'.
Ruth Mountstephens' picture was taken in similar taste, which also features children's play equipment and benches on the town's beach.
Terry Kelly took a snapshot of an amber-filled sky caused by the sun's evening rays, where a sail boat bobs along the ocean in the distance.
He also took a picture of someone looking out to Weston's sea, watching a colourful sunlit sky at dusk.
You may also want to watch:
Weston's RNLI are out on an action-packed training day in Roger Fry's photo.
Finally, Lee Headington is full of praise for Weston after taking a calming image of a sunset surrounded by clouds, stating it is 'quite beautiful at times'.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 5 Inadequate care home responds
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 8 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows
- 9 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 10 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
Upload your photos to weston.iwitness24.co.uk