Beautiful pictures of Weston sunsets feature in iWitness24 spread
- Credit: Derek Hitchins
Weston beach sunsets feature in this week’s iWitness24 photos.
Derek Hitchins captured a striking image of the sun setting behind Steep Holm Island and Weston's Grand Pier, which he has creatively named 'nature's paint pot'.
Ruth Mountstephens' picture was taken in similar taste, which also features children's play equipment and benches on the town's beach.
Terry Kelly took a snapshot of an amber-filled sky caused by the sun's evening rays, where a sail boat bobs along the ocean in the distance.
He also took a picture of someone looking out to Weston's sea, watching a colourful sunlit sky at dusk.
You may also want to watch:
Weston's RNLI are out on an action-packed training day in Roger Fry's photo.
Finally, Lee Headington is full of praise for Weston after taking a calming image of a sunset surrounded by clouds, stating it is 'quite beautiful at times'.
- 1 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 2 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 3 Award wins for Hutton In Bloom volunteer group
- 4 Cheddar 'pump track' approved and new facility could be in place next year
- 5 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 6 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 7 New principal appointed at academy
- 8 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 9 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 10 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
Upload your photos to weston.iwitness24.co.uk