Stunning pictures of nature and waterskiing feature in iWitness24 spread
- Credit: Terry Kelly
A beautiful selection of pictures have been submitted to iWitness24 for this week’s Midweek’ spread.
Terry Kelly has taken a colourful photo of flowers in the foreground and Steep Holm Island in the background.
Steve Britton took a striking image of a sunset setting behind Weston's sea on a warm night.
He also took a snapshot of a shiny beetle nestled in some flowers on a warm and bright day.
Kenneth Rudrum-Taylor captured the action at the British Waterski Championships in Weston.
You may also want to watch:
He also sent in an image of jet skis gliding across Weston's calm sea.
Terry Kelly took a captivating photo at Prince Consort Gardens and Weston's Old Toll Road café.
- 1 Man suffers head injuries in Weston robbery
- 2 Banwell traffic will soon be 'a thing of the past'
- 3 May 17: Village café and sustainable shop to reopen
- 4 Weston shopfront restored to its former glory
- 5 Newspapers often enjoyed grand town centre premises as befitted the self-important Fourth Estate.
- 6 Mini tornado does damage in Weston
- 7 May 17: Which pubs are reopening across Weston?
- 8 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 9 Huge six-bedroom house with flat on Weston seafront
- 10 Weston project transforming household waste into planters to attract wildlife
He also sent in a picture of sand castles built on Weston beach on a calm evening.
Upload your photos to weston.iwitness24.co.uk for your chance to appear in the paper.