Stunning pictures of nature and waterskiing feature in iWitness24 spread
- Credit: Terry Kelly
A beautiful selection of pictures have been submitted to iWitness24 for this week’s Midweek’ spread.
Terry Kelly has taken a colourful photo of flowers in the foreground and Steep Holm Island in the background.
Steve Britton took a striking image of a sunset setting behind Weston's sea on a warm night.
He also took a snapshot of a shiny beetle nestled in some flowers on a warm and bright day.
Kenneth Rudrum-Taylor captured the action at the British Waterski Championships in Weston.
You may also want to watch:
He also sent in an image of jet skis gliding across Weston's calm sea.
Terry Kelly took a captivating photo at Prince Consort Gardens and Weston's Old Toll Road café.
- 1 Man left with 'significant facial injury' following assault in Weston
- 2 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 3 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 4 Family-run business opens new tile and paving showroom
- 5 Entries open for Christmas Cracker race on Weston beach
- 6 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 7 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 8 Hornets' Richardson doesn't take notice of results ahead of Old Centralians
- 9 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 10 Last chance to share your views on proposed relocation of Weston GP practice
He also sent in a picture of sand castles built on Weston beach on a calm evening.
Upload your photos to weston.iwitness24.co.uk for your chance to appear in the paper.