Cidermaker’s son launches cookbook
- Credit: Rich's Cider
A family member of an award-winning cider business has released his debut cookbook.
James Rich, son of cidermaker Martin Rich at Rich's Cider Farm, published Apple: Recipes From The Orchard this month.
His family have run the farm in Mark for more than 50 years and the book features almost 100 apple-themed recipes.
James said: "It's been amazing over the past couple of weeks, and I'm just flummoxed by it all.
"I've never written a book before, and it was my way of doing something for the family."
You may also want to watch:
James said he moved away from the area in his 20s before returning to the 'beautiful West country' in his early 30s.
He said: "My family's been ecstatic about the project, and I'm going to America next month as part of the book launch, so it's all very exciting.
- 1 Petrol filling station and food store opens on outskirts of Weston
- 2 Armed police at Birnbeck Pier after reports of men with a gun
- 3 Police appeal for dash cam footage after serious collision near Weston
- 4 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 5 Sun shines on successful Weston food festival
- 6 'Brilliant week' for Weston after April 12 ease in restrictions
- 7 Weston Lions cancel Real Ale Festival
- 8 Workshops to discuss new medical centre at Weston Rugby Club
- 9 Weston vets wins two awards
- 10 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
"I'm really chuffed with the success of the book so far."