Cidermaker’s son launches cookbook
- Credit: Rich's Cider
A family member of an award-winning cider business has released his debut cookbook.
James Rich, son of cidermaker Martin Rich at Rich's Cider Farm, published Apple: Recipes From The Orchard this month.
His family have run the farm in Mark for more than 50 years and the book features almost 100 apple-themed recipes.
James said: "It's been amazing over the past couple of weeks, and I'm just flummoxed by it all.
"I've never written a book before, and it was my way of doing something for the family."
You may also want to watch:
James said he moved away from the area in his 20s before returning to the 'beautiful West country' in his early 30s.
He said: "My family's been ecstatic about the project, and I'm going to America next month as part of the book launch, so it's all very exciting.
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 2 GP surgery plans labelled 'unacceptable' by councillors
- 3 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake
- 4 Owners address concerns raised over Weston donkeys during heatwave
- 5 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 6 Opening date announced for new supermarket
- 7 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 8 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 9 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 10 Water Adventure Play Park switches water on again
"I'm really chuffed with the success of the book so far."