CCTV appeal after break-in
- Credit: Archant
A car and home were broken into last week.
Police are investigating the break-ins in Kewstoke which happened at about 11.30pm on June 15 and saw valuable items and cigarettes taken from the address in Beach Road.
CCTV enquiries have been carried out and have revealed pictures of one male who police wish to speak to in connection with the investigation.
PC Nikki Adams said: “We appreciate neither image is of fantastic quality, but hope someone will recognise the individual or be able to help us with our investigation.
“We would also urge people to make sure their vehicles, homes and any outbuildings are properly locked and secured to try to prevent would-be thieves.”
You may also want to watch:
Police also advised homeowners to make sure their home has a burglar alarm fitted, windows and doors are closed and locked when the property is empty and keys are kept in a secure cabinet.
Anyone with further information about this investigation, who recognises the male pictured or saw someone acting suspiciously in the area that night, should call 101 and give reference 5220131055.
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 3 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 4 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 5 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 8 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 9 Stunning detached stone cottage in sought-after area of Weston
- 10 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
For more information about crime prevention, visit www.avonandsomerset.police.uk/crime-prevention-advice