GREEN-FINGERED villagers gathered together at an annual event in Kewstoke. Beautiful blooms filled St Paul s Church during its harvest flower festival.
GREEN-FINGERED villagers gathered together at an annual event in Kewstoke.
Beautiful blooms filled St Paul's Church during its harvest flower festival.
On the Saturday visitors admired the pieces put together by the brownies, women's institute (WI), the parish council, the area's primary schools and business people.
Bell ringers provided the entertainment in the morning and in the afternoon the tower was open for anyone brave enough to climb it.
You may also want to watch:
In the evening the Selbourne Singers held a concert and the following day the church re-opened to visitors again while organists played for them.
To see the pictures see this week's Weston & Somerset Mercury............
- 1 Around 3,000 patients leave Weston surgery after being 'fed up with problems'
- 2 Crews tackle large fire at Burnham-on-Sea pier
- 3 Weston's Party in the Park 'biggest yet'
- 4 Tributes flood in for 'one in a million' Terry
- 5 Artist creates giant image of band on Brean beach
- 6 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 7 Legendary DJ to perform in Weston this weekend
- 8 Weston Rotary Club celebrate 100 years
- 9 Four-bedroom 1930s detached house in Milton
- 10 10 beauty spots in North Somerset