Make The Point returns with virtual fundraiser
- Credit: Archant
A running event is going virtual this year.
Make the Point is returning for its fifth year but has had to cancel the race due to lockdown.
Instead, a virtual challenge for a suggested donation of £5 to its two charities, Chicks and Tiny Tickers, will be held instead.
Organisers want to raise some money for them now and hold an evening event towards the end of the year.
The virtual challenge will be to run, skip, walk, ride a five or 10km route, post the recording of your route and a photo of yourselves holding a sign with the hashtag #Imadethepoint.
You may also want to watch:
Once the donation is paid to its fundraising page organisers will send everyone who takes part a certificate.
The challenge will begin on Saturday and end on July 12.
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 Contemporary living in a pretty North Somerset village
- 3 New hope in third lockdown due to vaccine
- 4 Alliance Homes to deliver 40 affordable properties on Somerset housing development
- 5 Council seeks photographer for heritage project
- 6 Vacant care home to be transformed into seafront flats
- 7 More support needed from Government for pubs to survive
- 8 Mass rollout of Oxford vaccine begins in North Somerset
- 9 Police appeal for help to trace drug offender
- 10 Surgery's patient participation group disbanded