Kitchen fire in Weston home

PUBLISHED: 12:58 28 August 2012

Archant

A KITCHEN caught light at a Weston home yesterday (Mon) morning.

Three fire engine were called to Stonebridge Road on the Bournville estate shortly before noon.

The small fire was believed to have started accidentally.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Weston Mercury. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Weston Mercury