Christmas gifts on sale in aid of Weston Hospicecare
- Credit: Archant
Mini Christmas stockings and festive trees are now on sale at Weston Hospicecare.
The hospice, in Uphill, asked people to knit and crochet gifts to sell in aid of the charity.
Hospice community fundraiser Rachel Mansfield said: “We have received tremendous support with the creation of gifts for the project so far.
“We have set instructions for people to follow and they can be downloaded from the Weston Hospicecare News Facebook page or people can contact me directly by emailing email@example.com
“It is fantastic to see people helping us with this project and in turn supporting a charity which is so important to the local community.”
You may also want to watch:
Those still keen to get involved by making stocking fillers, can drop their creations to the hospice by November 23.
The gifts, which are filled with chocolates and sweets, are on sale at the hospice’s Jackson-Barstow House.
- 1 Man left with 'significant facial injury' following assault in Weston
- 2 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 3 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 4 Family-run business opens new tile and paving showroom
- 5 People encouraged to have Covid booster to protect them from virus
- 6 Weston mum thanks community after Afghan refugee donation
- 7 Entries open for Christmas Cracker race on Weston beach
- 8 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 9 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 10 WIN: Tickets to UK Pink Floyd at Weston Playhouse