QUIZ: How many of these Weston landmarks can you recognise?
- Credit: Archant
Do you know where these landmarks are?
Over the coming weeks, the Mercury will post pictures of well-known buildings, interesting features and iconic landmarks from Weston and beyond.
Readers can take part in our landmarks quiz by attempting to locate these features as part of their daily exercise.
Mercury photographer Mark Atherton has been busy snapping some well-known and obscure sights from across North Somerset.
We want to know if you can work out which landmarks and buildings he has photographed.
You may also want to watch:
Readers can find out how they got on, with the answers published in next week’s paper.
People who cannot get to certain locations can use Google Street View online to see if they can locate them.
- 1 Boy, 17, 'with machete' arrested in village
- 2 Weston Mercury building up for sale
- 3 Fire service investigates vehicle workshop blaze
- 4 Mystery of hillside artwork in Somerset village revealed
- 5 Who you can vote for in Avon and Somerset PCC elections
- 6 Contractors chosen to design Banwell bypass
- 7 Council hits out at 'flawed' report ranking Weston as second-worst seaside town
- 8 Royal Pier Hotel redevelopment would 'help to regenerate town'
- 9 New headteacher for village first school
- 10 Wetherspoon pub closes in town centre
Readers can share their results on Facebook and challenge their friends.