Midweek iWitness24/7 round up attracts stunning landscapes and animal pictures
- Credit: Derek Hitchins
Photos of breathtaking Weston views and man’s best friend have been sent in by Midweek readers this week.
Derek Hitchins took several images of Weston's beach bathed in autumnal sun, where rays shine on homes along the seafront.
He also sent in a snap shot of the town's seafront houses reflected off clear water at the town's beach.
Mike Smithies has taken a picture of people enjoying a leisurely walk at sunset along Weston's beach walkway.
He also captured a striking landscape of Marine Lake at sunset on a calm and clear night.
You may also want to watch:
Martin Bennett took an amazing photo of Clevedon pier surrounded by still waters.
Finally, Roger Fry sent in a picture of his beloved dog Rosie, who enjoyed a 'firework-free' afternoon walking around Uphill.
To upload your photos, which may appear in the Midweek, visit weston.iwitness24.co.uk
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 2 GP surgery plans labelled 'unacceptable' by councillors
- 3 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake
- 4 Owners address concerns raised over Weston donkeys during heatwave
- 5 Manchester United legends and All Stars put on nine-goal thriller at Cheddar
- 6 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 7 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 8 Opening date announced for new supermarket
- 9 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 10 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'