Midweek iWitness24/7 round up attracts stunning landscapes and animal pictures
- Credit: Derek Hitchins
Photos of breathtaking Weston views and man’s best friend have been sent in by Midweek readers this week.
Derek Hitchins took several images of Weston's beach bathed in autumnal sun, where rays shine on homes along the seafront.
He also sent in a snap shot of the town's seafront houses reflected off clear water at the town's beach.
Mike Smithies has taken a picture of people enjoying a leisurely walk at sunset along Weston's beach walkway.
He also captured a striking landscape of Marine Lake at sunset on a calm and clear night.
You may also want to watch:
Martin Bennett took an amazing photo of Clevedon pier surrounded by still waters.
Finally, Roger Fry sent in a picture of his beloved dog Rosie, who enjoyed a 'firework-free' afternoon walking around Uphill.
To upload your photos, which may appear in the Midweek, visit weston.iwitness24.co.uk
- 1 Worle man becomes South West's record blood plasma donor
- 2 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 3 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 4 How to order free Covid home tests
- 5 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 6 Will garden village be revived?
- 7 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 8 Flag stolen during period of national mourning
- 9 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 10 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions