Midweek iWitness24/7 round up attracts stunning landscapes and animal pictures
- Credit: Derek Hitchins
Photos of breathtaking Weston views and man’s best friend have been sent in by Midweek readers this week.
Derek Hitchins took several images of Weston's beach bathed in autumnal sun, where rays shine on homes along the seafront.
He also sent in a snap shot of the town's seafront houses reflected off clear water at the town's beach.
Mike Smithies has taken a picture of people enjoying a leisurely walk at sunset along Weston's beach walkway.
He also captured a striking landscape of Marine Lake at sunset on a calm and clear night.
You may also want to watch:
Martin Bennett took an amazing photo of Clevedon pier surrounded by still waters.
Finally, Roger Fry sent in a picture of his beloved dog Rosie, who enjoyed a 'firework-free' afternoon walking around Uphill.
To upload your photos, which may appear in the Midweek, visit weston.iwitness24.co.uk
- 1 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 2 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 3 Award wins for Hutton In Bloom volunteer group
- 4 Cheddar 'pump track' approved and new facility could be in place next year
- 5 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 6 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 7 New principal appointed at academy
- 8 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 9 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 10 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half