Boy, 7, wins tickets to see Cinderella panto
- Credit: Archant
A seven-year-old boy has won tickets to see Cinderella at the Playhouse.
Arthur Hollis was handed a couple of tickets to the pantomime after winning a colouring competition held by Specsavers, in High Street.
He was handed his prize by the Fairy Godmother in the show, Linda Lusardi, a television presenter and former model, who also autographed his artwork.
Specsavers asked for 50p donations with entries to raise money for Somewhere to Go to aid rough sleepers.
Linda said: "It is such a lovely picture Arthur did such a good job.
You may also want to watch:
"The fundraising efforts by Specsavers is great and the funds are going to a good cause."
Cinderella will be performed at Weston's Playhouse until December 31.
- 1 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 2 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 3 Will garden village be revived?
- 4 How to order free Covid home tests
- 5 Flag stolen during period of national mourning
- 6 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 7 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 8 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 9 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows
- 10 Retailers react as shops reopen to customers again
Tickets, priced from £21, are available online at www.theplayhouse.co.uk or on 01934 645544.