All lanes open after overturned caravan recovered - but traffic still slow moving
- Credit: Archant
The collision between several vehicles happened shortly after 2pm - motorists faced 20 minute delays.
All lanes are now open on the M5 after a collision between several vehicles - including a caravan closed two of them.
Northbound traffic is still slow moving between J27 A361 (Tiverton) and J26 A38 (Wellington).
Two lanes were closed after the collision saw a caravan overturn.
Motorists came to a standstill and faced delays of 20 minutes as a recovery operation was carried out.
The incident happened shortly after 2pm.
Today’s collision is the second serious incident on the same stretch of the M5 in as many days.
- 1 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 2 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 3 Man SPAT at shop staff in row over face mask
- 4 Fire crews tackle chimney blaze
- 5 Covid cases still rising in North Somerset
- 6 First Bus announces major changes to bus services
- 7 Weston, Clevedon & Portishead Light Railway: A history
- 8 Dramatic pictures show garage fire that spread to caravan
- 9 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 10 'I had to learn to walk again': Weston man talks of strokes - at 31
A collision between five cars yesterday caused traffic to come to a standstill yesterday (Saturday).
Updates as we get them.