Housing development worth £32m gets green light near Weston
- Credit: Lovell Homes
A housing development worth £32million has been given the green light near Weston.
Building will start on a selection of two, three and four-bedroom homes at Foxglove Meadows in Hutton next month.
Housing developer, Lovell Homes, says the first properties to be built will be available to buy in early 2021.
The development, located on land adjacent to Woodside Avenue, will consist of 130 homes, including 49 of those which are set to become affordable housing. These will be available to buy through Radian Housing Association.
Showhomes at Foxglove Meadows are set to open in spring next year and will feature four and three-bedroom houses.
Regional managing director at Lovell, James Duffett, said: “We’re extremely proud of our expansion success in Weston and across the South West, while reducing a shortage of homes across the region.”
- 1 Police take action against middle-lane 'hogger' on M5
- 2 £100,000 supercar clocked at 142mph on M5 in Somerset
- 3 'We want it back' - calls grow for return of Weston's miniature railway
- 4 Man killed after falling from bridge on M5
- 5 Developer reveals plans for 58 new homes on brownfield site
- 6 M5 closed after morning crash - causing FIVE MILES of tailbacks
- 7 Plan for Weston bar scuppered as licence refused
- 8 Weston and Burnham schools could feature in new academies trust
- 9 How romance fraud lost a Weston man his £150,000 life savings
- 10 Items left in town centre doorways to be removed in bid to tidy Weston town centre