Housing development worth £32m gets green light near Weston
- Credit: Lovell Homes
A housing development worth £32million has been given the green light near Weston.
Building will start on a selection of two, three and four-bedroom homes at Foxglove Meadows in Hutton next month.
Housing developer, Lovell Homes, says the first properties to be built will be available to buy in early 2021.
The development, located on land adjacent to Woodside Avenue, will consist of 130 homes, including 49 of those which are set to become affordable housing. These will be available to buy through Radian Housing Association.
Showhomes at Foxglove Meadows are set to open in spring next year and will feature four and three-bedroom houses.
You may also want to watch:
Regional managing director at Lovell, James Duffett, said: “We’re extremely proud of our expansion success in Weston and across the South West, while reducing a shortage of homes across the region.”
- 1 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 4 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 5 Bake Off stars to host afternoon tea in North Somerset this weekend
- 6 Two free festivals to bring top acts and 'extraordinary events' to Weston
- 7 Day of Ibiza club classics to be performed in Weston this weekend
- 8 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston
- 9 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 10 Children encouraged to take up Covid jab