Pictures: Christmas fair at Aldwick Court
- Credit: Archant
With Christmas little more than six weeks away, some lovely gifts were on sale at the weekend to help shoppers seeking a bargain.
The Mendip Christmas Fair took place in Redhill on Saturday and Sunday and exhibitors showed off their creations to the public.
A great variety of items were on sale, including intricate ornaments and beautiful flowers.
The Friends of Children’s Hospice South West did a roaring trade too with their charity Christmas cards sale.
Food dominates many people’s festive season, and there were some sweet treats to enjoy as well as Aldwick Court.
You may also want to watch:
Yara’s Fudge was a popular stall, unsurprisingly, and cakes sold well too.
- 1 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 4 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 5 FA Cup: Weston AFC cruise past Taunton Town to reach third qualifying round
- 6 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 7 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 8 End of busy summer with more events to look forward to
- 9 Customers urged to support local pubs, restaurants and cafes to boost hospitality sector
- 10 New school welcomes its first pupils