Pictures: Christmas fair at Aldwick Court
- Credit: Archant
With Christmas little more than six weeks away, some lovely gifts were on sale at the weekend to help shoppers seeking a bargain.
The Mendip Christmas Fair took place in Redhill on Saturday and Sunday and exhibitors showed off their creations to the public.
A great variety of items were on sale, including intricate ornaments and beautiful flowers.
The Friends of Children’s Hospice South West did a roaring trade too with their charity Christmas cards sale.
Food dominates many people’s festive season, and there were some sweet treats to enjoy as well as Aldwick Court.
You may also want to watch:
Yara’s Fudge was a popular stall, unsurprisingly, and cakes sold well too.
- 1 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 2 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 3 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 4 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 7 Weston Town Council pledges to be an anti-racist authority
- 8 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 9 'Bright future' for Weston high street
- 10 Two charged with burglary and fraud