PICTURES: Socially-distanced music gig
- Credit: Archant
Music lovers soaked up the sun and chilled out with the sunset to live acoustic sounds on Bank Holiday Sunday.
The solar-powered Loves Live On The Lawn music gig took place at the Royal Sands putting green.
The sold-out audience enjoyed a line-up of original live music and Loves Café favourites, featuring internationally-recognised musicians alongside local artists.
Headliners The Magic Numbers were joined by Ben Ottewell from the band Gomez, as well as Weston-based musicians Alex Lipinski and Marvin Muoneké, who featured on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent in 2018.
The socially distanced event was organised by Culture Weston and Loves.
You may also want to watch:
With the Loves bar brimming with locally-produced drinks and wood-fired pizzas, the event also provided a great opportunity and showcase for South West breweries and businesses.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Two charged with burglary and fraud
- 3 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 4 Mike Fletcher: Former Weston Cricket and Rugby legend passes away
- 5 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 6 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 7 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 8 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences