Four-vehicle crash on M5 causing delays
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
An incident involving four cars is causing long delays on the M5 this afternoon (Monday).
The incident occurred at 11.55am near junction 20 at Clevedon and there is 11 miles of queuing traffic between junction 20 and junction 21 (Weston-super-Mare).
The AA has also reported congestion at junction 22 (Burnham-on-Sea) northbound, with drivers expecting a minimum of 50 minutes of delays.
Traffic is also affected through the diverted routes of Congresbury, Cleeve and Backwell.
Delays of up to 40 minutes southbound are also expected.
You may also want to watch:
This story will be updated.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 3 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston
- 4 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 5 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 6 New principal appointed at academy
- 7 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 8 Man sentenced after racially abusing a woman following a collision
- 9 Village's community shop to relocate
- 10 Doctors could be under pressure if changes to surgery boundaries are not implemented