Man hospitalised after early morning street attack
- Credit: Avon and Somerset Constabulary
A man has been arrested following an early-morning street attack which left a man hospitalised.
A 20 year old man was attacked during an incident in Warren Road, Brean, on Sunday morning.
A police spokesman said: "The victim required hospital treatment for injuries which were neither life threatening of life changing.
A 20-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of 'wounding' and possession of Class B drugs.
He has since been released under investigation while police make further enquiries.
Anyone with any information about the incident should contact the Police on 101.
- 1 Man killed after falling from bridge on M5
- 2 M5 closed after morning crash - causing FIVE MILES of tailbacks
- 3 Police oppose 2am licence for new bar in Weston over links to criminals
- 4 Burglars target 24 properties in North Somerset area
- 5 Ultimate obstacle course coming to Weston
- 6 PICTURES: More details of Weston's See Monster revealed
- 7 Thatchers is looking for new recruits to join cider business
- 8 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 9 Somerset MP defends PM attending Downing Street 'party' after 'busy day'
- 10 Martin Kemp to play 1980s tunes in Weston this weekend