Man hospitalised after early morning street attack
- Credit: Avon and Somerset Constabulary
A man has been arrested following an early-morning street attack which left a man hospitalised.
A 20 year old man was attacked during an incident in Warren Road, Brean, on Sunday morning.
A police spokesman said: "The victim required hospital treatment for injuries which were neither life threatening of life changing.
A 20-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of 'wounding' and possession of Class B drugs.
He has since been released under investigation while police make further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information about the incident should contact the Police on 101.
- 1 Man left with 'significant facial injury' following assault in Weston
- 2 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 3 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 4 Family-run business opens new tile and paving showroom
- 5 Entries open for Christmas Cracker race on Weston beach
- 6 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 7 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 8 Hornets' Richardson doesn't take notice of results ahead of Old Centralians
- 9 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 10 Last chance to share your views on proposed relocation of Weston GP practice