Man hospitalised after early morning street attack
- Credit: Avon and Somerset Constabulary
A man has been arrested following an early-morning street attack which left a man hospitalised.
A 20 year old man was attacked during an incident in Warren Road, Brean, on Sunday morning.
A police spokesman said: "The victim required hospital treatment for injuries which were neither life threatening of life changing.
A 20-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of 'wounding' and possession of Class B drugs.
He has since been released under investigation while police make further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information about the incident should contact the Police on 101.
- 1 Man suffers head injuries in Weston robbery
- 2 Banwell traffic will soon be 'a thing of the past'
- 3 May 17: Village café and sustainable shop to reopen
- 4 Weston shopfront restored to its former glory
- 5 Newspapers often enjoyed grand town centre premises as befitted the self-important Fourth Estate.
- 6 Mini tornado does damage in Weston
- 7 May 17: Which pubs are reopening across Weston?
- 8 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 9 Huge six-bedroom house with flat on Weston seafront
- 10 Weston project transforming household waste into planters to attract wildlife