Man arrested in Weston after A38 crash
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested in Weston on suspicion of dangerous driving after a three-car crash on the A38.
The 29-year-old has been released under investigation.
Police want anybody with dashcam footage of the crash to come forward.
The crash occurred at about 7.45am on Friday in Huntworth, near North Petherton.
An Avon and Somerset Constabulary spokesman said: "A white Ranger Rover, registration VX06 WNJ, was involved in a head-on collision with a dark blue VW Golf. A white BMW 116D was also damaged.
You may also want to watch:
"Ambulance crews were not required but the driver of the Range Rover left the scene on foot.
"A 29-year-old man was arrested the following day in Weston on suspicion of dangerous driving and later released under investigation.
- 1 Engaged couple thank new friends for 'special' night at Weston restaurant
- 2 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 3 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 4 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 5 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 6 Will garden village be revived?
- 7 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 8 Dreaming of reaching the Olympic Games with Isabel Blackhurst
- 9 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 10 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
"Officers are asking anyone who witnessed the collision or saw the vehicles in the moments beforehand to come forward."
Anyone with information about the crash is asked to call 101 and quote reference number 5219286988.