Man arrested in Weston after A38 crash
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested in Weston on suspicion of dangerous driving after a three-car crash on the A38.
The 29-year-old has been released under investigation.
Police want anybody with dashcam footage of the crash to come forward.
The crash occurred at about 7.45am on Friday in Huntworth, near North Petherton.
An Avon and Somerset Constabulary spokesman said: "A white Ranger Rover, registration VX06 WNJ, was involved in a head-on collision with a dark blue VW Golf. A white BMW 116D was also damaged.
You may also want to watch:
"Ambulance crews were not required but the driver of the Range Rover left the scene on foot.
"A 29-year-old man was arrested the following day in Weston on suspicion of dangerous driving and later released under investigation.
- 1 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 2 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 3 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 4 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 5 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 6 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
- 7 Weston's Marine Lake to remain closed due to safety concerns
- 8 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 9 Weston is a 'really great place to invest'
- 10 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare
"Officers are asking anyone who witnessed the collision or saw the vehicles in the moments beforehand to come forward."
Anyone with information about the crash is asked to call 101 and quote reference number 5219286988.