Man suffers burns in kitchen fire

PUBLISHED: 10:00 26 March 2018

Fire crews called to kitchen blaze.

Fire crews called to kitchen blaze.

Archant

A 74-year-old man has suffered severe burns in a kitchen fire last night (Sunday).

Avon Fire and Rescue crews were called to a property in Vereland Road, Hutton, at about 6.45pm to deal with an incident involving a frying pan on a cooker.

A 74-year-old man was taken to hospital with burns to his hands.

The cause of the fire was accidental.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Weston Mercury

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists