Man charged after drugs raid
19.11.07 11.30am - A MAN from Redhill has been charged on two drug offences.
A MAN from Redhill has been charged on two drug offences.
John Ashley's house was raided by police on October 9 who discovered and seized 60 cannabis plants were seized as well as equipment used to grow them.
The 42-year-old has been charged with producing cannabis resin and possession with intent to supply a class C controlled drug.
He was also charged for abstracting electricity without authority.
You may also want to watch:
Ashley is due to appear in front of magistrates at North Somerset Courthouse in St Georges on Tuesday.
- 1 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 2 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 3 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 6 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 7 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 8 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 9 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 10 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic