Man charged after drugs raid
19.11.07 11.30am - A MAN from Redhill has been charged on two drug offences.
A MAN from Redhill has been charged on two drug offences.
John Ashley's house was raided by police on October 9 who discovered and seized 60 cannabis plants were seized as well as equipment used to grow them.
The 42-year-old has been charged with producing cannabis resin and possession with intent to supply a class C controlled drug.
He was also charged for abstracting electricity without authority.
You may also want to watch:
Ashley is due to appear in front of magistrates at North Somerset Courthouse in St Georges on Tuesday.
- 1 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 4 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 5 Bake Off stars to host afternoon tea in North Somerset this weekend
- 6 Two free festivals to bring top acts and 'extraordinary events' to Weston
- 7 Day of Ibiza club classics to be performed in Weston this weekend
- 8 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston
- 9 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 10 Children encouraged to take up Covid jab