Man charged with Weston town centre murder
- Credit: Archant
A 30-year-old man from Weston has been charged with murder following the death of Mikhail Hanid.
Samuel Ford, of Baildon Road, was remanded in custody and is due to appear at Bristol Magistrates Court today (Thursday).
Three men, aged 27, 31 and 56, remain in custody having also been arrested on suspicion of murder.
Two other men, aged 28 and 30, arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender have been released under investigation.
Mr Hanid was found by police officers with a number of stab wounds in the Ridgeway Avenue area shortly after midnight on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to hospital in Bristol but died in the early hours of Tuesday morning.
Avon and Somerset Constabulary enquiries into the incident are continuing.
- 1 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 2 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 3 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 4 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 5 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 6 Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with GBH in Weston
- 7 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 8 Weston fundraiser donates hundreds to hospital for saving his life
- 9 Pubs running takeaway and collections during lockdown
- 10 Two charged with burglary and fraud