Man charged with Weston town centre murder
- Credit: Archant
A 30-year-old man from Weston has been charged with murder following the death of Mikhail Hanid.
Samuel Ford, of Baildon Road, was remanded in custody and is due to appear at Bristol Magistrates Court today (Thursday).
Three men, aged 27, 31 and 56, remain in custody having also been arrested on suspicion of murder.
Two other men, aged 28 and 30, arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender have been released under investigation.
Mr Hanid was found by police officers with a number of stab wounds in the Ridgeway Avenue area shortly after midnight on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to hospital in Bristol but died in the early hours of Tuesday morning.
Avon and Somerset Constabulary enquiries into the incident are continuing.
- 1 RNLI believes return to Birnbeck Island 'the most credible option' for Weston
- 2 Weston town centre to undergo 'facelift' next month
- 3 CNM Estates purchase Birnbeck Pier with new company
- 4 Weston woman celebrates 105th birthday
- 5 Parents 'in tears' over Weston school's generous fuel fund
- 6 Weston site to offer more coronavirus tests for people with symptoms
- 7 Housing groups preparing application to build medical centre in village
- 8 Work begins on Weston's £20million broadband investment
- 9 Weston café raising funds to deliver meals to frontline workers
- 10 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations