Man charged with Weston town centre murder
- Credit: Archant
A 30-year-old man from Weston has been charged with murder following the death of Mikhail Hanid.
Samuel Ford, of Baildon Road, was remanded in custody and is due to appear at Bristol Magistrates Court today (Thursday).
Three men, aged 27, 31 and 56, remain in custody having also been arrested on suspicion of murder.
Two other men, aged 28 and 30, arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender have been released under investigation.
Mr Hanid was found by police officers with a number of stab wounds in the Ridgeway Avenue area shortly after midnight on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to hospital in Bristol but died in the early hours of Tuesday morning.
Avon and Somerset Constabulary enquiries into the incident are continuing.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 5 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 8 Retailers react as shops reopen to customers again
- 9 Inadequate care home responds
- 10 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple