Man charged with Weston town centre murder
- Credit: Archant
A 30-year-old man from Weston has been charged with murder following the death of Mikhail Hanid.
Samuel Ford, of Baildon Road, was remanded in custody and is due to appear at Bristol Magistrates Court today (Thursday).
Three men, aged 27, 31 and 56, remain in custody having also been arrested on suspicion of murder.
Two other men, aged 28 and 30, arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender have been released under investigation.
Mr Hanid was found by police officers with a number of stab wounds in the Ridgeway Avenue area shortly after midnight on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to hospital in Bristol but died in the early hours of Tuesday morning.
Avon and Somerset Constabulary enquiries into the incident are continuing.
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 4 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 5 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 6 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 7 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 8 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 9 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 10 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital