Reality television star returns home to Weston after failing to find love
- Credit: Archant
A 23-year-old man from Weston has returned home after spending three weeks on Love Island.
Bartek Bielanski took part in the first series of the Polish reality television show, which follows the same format as Love Island UK.
The production engineer was an original islander but he was sent home after failing to find a romantic connection.
Speaking to the Mercury, said he is grateful to have had the experience.
He said: "I met some amazing people on the show and the experience was one of a kind, if they asked me to do it again, I'd definitely say yes.
"I was sad to leave but I'm okay now and adjusting back to my normal life.
"Going on the show made me realise which parts of myself I should work on, the good and the bad.
- 1 Police oppose 2am licence for new bar in Weston over links to criminals
- 2 PICTURES: More details of Weston's See Monster revealed
- 3 Burglars target 24 properties in North Somerset area
- 4 Ultimate obstacle course coming to Weston
- 5 Thatchers is looking for new recruits to join cider business
- 6 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 7 Court rules that Baytree School expansion can go ahead
- 8 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 9 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 10 Man SPAT at shop staff in row over face mask
"I can't wait to see what comes next for me but I won't giving up my job just yet."
Follow him on Instagram @biel4n