Reality television star returns home to Weston after failing to find love
- Credit: Archant
A 23-year-old man from Weston has returned home after spending three weeks on Love Island.
Bartek Bielanski took part in the first series of the Polish reality television show, which follows the same format as Love Island UK.
The production engineer was an original islander but he was sent home after failing to find a romantic connection.
Speaking to the Mercury, said he is grateful to have had the experience.
He said: "I met some amazing people on the show and the experience was one of a kind, if they asked me to do it again, I'd definitely say yes.
You may also want to watch:
"I was sad to leave but I'm okay now and adjusting back to my normal life.
"Going on the show made me realise which parts of myself I should work on, the good and the bad.
- 1 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake
- 2 GP surgery plans labelled 'unacceptable' by councillors
- 3 Owners address concerns raised over Weston donkeys during heatwave
- 4 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 5 Opening date announced for new supermarket
- 6 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 7 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 8 Summer by the Sea: 'North Somerset is the place to be'
- 9 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 10 Water Adventure Play Park switches water on again
"I can't wait to see what comes next for me but I won't giving up my job just yet."
Follow him on Instagram @biel4n