Reality television star returns home to Weston after failing to find love
- Credit: Archant
A 23-year-old man from Weston has returned home after spending three weeks on Love Island.
Bartek Bielanski took part in the first series of the Polish reality television show, which follows the same format as Love Island UK.
The production engineer was an original islander but he was sent home after failing to find a romantic connection.
Speaking to the Mercury, said he is grateful to have had the experience.
He said: "I met some amazing people on the show and the experience was one of a kind, if they asked me to do it again, I'd definitely say yes.
You may also want to watch:
"I was sad to leave but I'm okay now and adjusting back to my normal life.
"Going on the show made me realise which parts of myself I should work on, the good and the bad.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston
- 3 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 4 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 5 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 6 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 7 New principal appointed at academy
- 8 Banwell bypass route chosen
- 9 Doctors could be under pressure if changes to surgery boundaries are not implemented
- 10 Man sentenced after racially abusing a woman following a collision
"I can't wait to see what comes next for me but I won't giving up my job just yet."
Follow him on Instagram @biel4n