Reality television star returns home to Weston after failing to find love
- Credit: Archant
A 23-year-old man from Weston has returned home after spending three weeks on Love Island.
Bartek Bielanski took part in the first series of the Polish reality television show, which follows the same format as Love Island UK.
The production engineer was an original islander but he was sent home after failing to find a romantic connection.
Speaking to the Mercury, said he is grateful to have had the experience.
He said: "I met some amazing people on the show and the experience was one of a kind, if they asked me to do it again, I'd definitely say yes.
You may also want to watch:
"I was sad to leave but I'm okay now and adjusting back to my normal life.
"Going on the show made me realise which parts of myself I should work on, the good and the bad.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 8 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 9 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 10 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows
"I can't wait to see what comes next for me but I won't giving up my job just yet."
Follow him on Instagram @biel4n