Man in hospital after bungalow fire

PUBLISHED: 09:49 16 December 2010 | UPDATED: 09:50 16 December 2010

flames

flames

Archant

A MAN in his 60s was taken to hospital when a fire started in his home in the early hours on this morning (Thurs).

Two crews of firefighters were called to the accidental blaze at the bungalow in Coralberry Drive in Worle at 3.50am.

Once the fire was extinguished using hose reels, the man was treated for smoke insulation before being taken to Weston General Hospital as a precaution.

Firefighters boarded up a window to the property before leaving at 4.30am.

Most Read

Latest from the Weston Mercury

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists