Man in hospital after bungalow fire

A MAN in his 60s was taken to hospital when a fire started in his home in the early hours on this morning (Thurs).

Two crews of firefighters were called to the accidental blaze at the bungalow in Coralberry Drive in Worle at 3.50am.

Once the fire was extinguished using hose reels, the man was treated for smoke insulation before being taken to Weston General Hospital as a precaution.

Firefighters boarded up a window to the property before leaving at 4.30am.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus