Police appeal after man injured in petrol station collision
- Credit: Archant
Police are looking for three men following a collision at a petrol station in Weston when a man in his 50s was left with leg injuries.
The incident happened at Morrisons forecourt, in Highlands Lane, on September 16 at around 3.25pm.
Avon and Somerset Constabulary is appealing for witnesses to the collision which involved a turquoise/blue Vauxhall Corsa.
CCTV investigations have been carried out and officers are keen to speak with three males in connection with their enquiries.
The suspects are described as one white male, in his early 20s with a thin face. A second white male, aged 18-25, of medium build with a small amount of facial hair.
You may also want to watch:
The third man is described as a white male, aged 20-25, of slim build with short, light brown hair.
Anyone who witnessed the incident, or recognises the individuals, is asked to report it online or call 101 and give reference 5220210954.
- 1 Tributes flood in for 'one in a million' Terry
- 2 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 3 Funeral directors set up new Weston branch
- 4 Weston's Party in the Park 'biggest yet'
- 5 Four-bedroom 1930s detached house in Milton
- 6 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 7 Michael Eavis, Weston Mayor and former football players at pier fundraiser
- 8 Weston Rotary Club celebrate 100 years
- 9 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare
- 10 Live music returns to village this weekend