Man suffers facial injuries after assault in Weston
- Credit: Google Street View
A man was sent to hospital after suffering injuries to his face and head after an assault in Weston town centre.
Police were called to the incident in Oxford Street yesterday (Sunday) shortly before 2am.
The man, in his 30s, suffered injuries to his head and face.
He was left in the care of paramedics and taken to hospital.
A 21-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of assault causing actual bodily harm.
You may also want to watch:
He has been released under investigation.
People with information about the incident are being asked to call 101 and quote reference number 5220026243.
- 1 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 2 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 3 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
- 4 Weston's Marine Lake to remain closed due to safety concerns
- 5 Water Adventure Play Park's water is off again
- 6 Pub fun day raises hundreds of pounds for charities
- 7 Weston is a 'really great place to invest'
- 8 Council plea to public as services impacted by pingdemic
- 9 Weston's youngest graffiti artist helps football club with mural
- 10 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare