Man suffers facial injuries after assault in Weston
- Credit: Google Street View
A man was sent to hospital after suffering injuries to his face and head after an assault in Weston town centre.
Police were called to the incident in Oxford Street yesterday (Sunday) shortly before 2am.
The man, in his 30s, suffered injuries to his head and face.
He was left in the care of paramedics and taken to hospital.
A 21-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of assault causing actual bodily harm.
You may also want to watch:
He has been released under investigation.
People with information about the incident are being asked to call 101 and quote reference number 5220026243.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 3 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston
- 4 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 5 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 6 New principal appointed at academy
- 7 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 8 Village's community shop to relocate
- 9 Man sentenced after racially abusing a woman following a collision
- 10 Banwell bypass route chosen